Ref. BD1-747 - If you like interesting features and traditional stone houses, then you are reading the right advertisement.
You will discover well sized rooms.
Eight spacious bedrooms with enough room to sleep, to study and for storage. There are also 6 well appointed bathrooms.
Come and see the lovely country style fitted kitchen, seperate dining room with a large lounge and wood burning stove. Second cosy lounge and utility room .
If you like hosting family and friends, this house will meet your criterias with its ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
Come and try the barbecue in the lovelly rear garden with the terrace area and bread oven. You will particlularly enjoy those long summer evenings.
- Rooms 11 rooms
- Surface 422 m²
- Heating Radiator, Electric, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Orientation South
- 1 Land 2758 sq m
- 1 Kitchen 23 sq m
- 1 Entrance 8 sq m
- 4 Hallways 16 sq m, 7 sq m, 6.9 sq m, 5.6 sq m
- 1 Dining room 28 sq m
- 2 Living-rooms 60 sq m, 23 sq m
- 8 Bedrooms 25 sq m, 25 sq m, 19 sq m, 18 sq m, 18 sq m, 17 sq m, 15 sq m, 13.6 sq m
- 7 Bathrooms 7.4 sq m, 6.7 sq m, 4.6 sq m, 3.5 sq m, 3.5 sq m, 3.2 sq m, 3.2 sq m
- 1 Balcony 18 sq m
- 1 Terrace 17.3 sq m
- 1 Attic 46 sq m
- 7 Outbuildings 73 sq m, 73 sq m, 36 sq m, 31 sq m, 8 sq m, 6 sq m, 6 sq m
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Airport 75 minutes
- Highway 30 minutes
- Beach 60 minutes
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax2 070 €
- Personal property tax1 306 €
- View our Fee plans