Ref. 1684523 - Located in a priviledged quiet residential disctrict in Breuillet, town with all anemities and 10 minutes from the beaches. What pleasure to spend time with family and frieds in the recently built home with old fashion look. Come and relax around the pool!
Quality home. Large living room with open fireplace. Fitted Kitchen and back kitchen. Office, ground floor bedroom and complete bathroom with walk in shower and bath.
Upstairs, landing, 3 bedrooms and a office
- a bedroom with wardrobe, bedroom with shower room and wardrobe, office, large bathroom and third bedroom with mezzanine.
Pool with terrace and open outbuilding used as a summer kitchen (with outside shower).
Garage, wood shelter.
Solar panels for heating and hot water. Mains drainage.
- Rooms 8 rooms
- Surface 211 m²
- Heating Central, Gas, Mixed
- Hot water Solar
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation South West
- 1 Land 2496 sq m
- 1 Living room/dining area 55 sq m
- 2 Kitchens 18 sq m, 14.5 sq m
- 2 Corridors 5.8 sq m, 3.4 sq m
- 2 Lavatories 2 sq m, 2 sq m
- 2 Shower rooms 6.1 sq m, 0 sq m
- 3 Bedrooms 16.4 sq m, 13.7 sq m, 13.6 sq m
- 1 Landing 9.3 sq m
- 1 Master bedroom 20.8 sq m
- 1 Study 8.1 sq m
- 1 Bathroom 11 sq m
- 1 Garage 40 sq m
- 1 Garden shelter
- Central vaccum system
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Beach 10 minutes
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans