Ref. 1616571 - A fantastic chance to buy a large house with commercial potential in the heart of the magnificent Roman town of Saintes in the South-West of France.
The property offers an attractive main house composed of 3 bedrooms, 1 office, 2 modern bathrooms and an equipped kitchen with a living room. The property can also offer business opportunities with a large open area that used to be a successful shop which can easily be transformed into any type of business. This space could also be made into a gite or apartment.
Above the main house is the attic which has been transformed into an apartment (possible location), composed of a kitchen that gives on to a living room, 2 bedrooms with 2 separate shower rooms with toilettes.
This is an opportunity to acquire a superb property with private parking and great commercial appeal.
- Rooms 13 rooms
- Surface 391 m²
- Heating Radiant, Electric, Individual
- Hot water Boiler
- Condition Good condition
- Orientation South East
- View Courtyard
- 1 Land 507 sq m
- 1 Cellar 32 sq m
- 2 12.78 sq m, 12.36 sq m
- 4 Utility rooms 47.37 sq m, 6.17 sq m, 6.17 sq m, 2.94 sq m
- 1 Entrance 41.56 sq m
- 4 Outbuildings 89 sq m, 49.5 sq m, 28.53 sq m, 21.17 sq m
- 2 Lavatories 1.73 sq m, 1.6 sq m
- 2 Studies 8.2 sq m, 8.18 sq m
- 2 Hallways 26.31 sq m, 4.03 sq m
- 3 Living-rooms 48.28 sq m, 25.6 sq m, 23.06 sq m
- 4 Bedrooms 23.09 sq m, 13.51 sq m, 13 sq m, 13 sq m
- 1 Bathroom 5.6 sq m
- 2 Kitchens 25.04 sq m, 21.75 sq m
- 1 Veranda 13 sq m
- 1 Suite 18.93 sq m
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory 6.36 sq m
- 1 Shower room 3.17 sq m
- 2 Shower rooms / Lavatories 4.59 sq m, 4.22 sq m
- 1 Attic
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax2 600 €
- View our Fee plans