Ref. BD1-747 - If you like interesting features and traditional stone houses, then you are reading the right advertisement.
Large, comfortable and well renovated Bed and Breakfast
Eight spacious bedrooms (5 ensuite). Large family bathroom and separate WC.
Lovely country style fitted kitchen, large lounge and wood burning stove and second salon. Main entrance/bureau with bar for receiving guests and large utility room.
If you like hosting family and friends, this house is prefect with its ground floor bedroom and bathroom.
Come and try the barbecue in the lovelly rear garden with the terrace area and bread oven. You will particlularly enjoy those long summer evenings.
Several stone outbuilding that can be converted into gites if desired, swimming pool and petanque court. Small bambling brook completes the lovely setting. Country location yet 3 market towns within a 10-20 minute journey.
This house is presented by Nicole ALLINGTON Commercial Agent in residential estate agency (RSAC 479877201) Tél: 00 33 609483796
- Rooms 13 rooms
- Surface 422 m²
- Heating Radiator, Electric, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Good condition
- Orientation South
- Renovation year 2005
- 1 Land 3095 sq m
- 2 Kitchens 28 sq m, 23 sq m
- 1 Entrance 12 sq m
- 4 Hallways 16 sq m, 7 sq m, 6.9 sq m, 5.6 sq m
- 2 Living-rooms 60 sq m, 23 sq m
- 8 Bedrooms 25 sq m, 25 sq m, 19 sq m, 18 sq m, 18 sq m, 17 sq m, 15 sq m, 13.6 sq m
- 5 Shower rooms 4.6 sq m, 3.5 sq m, 3.5 sq m, 3.2 sq m, 3.2 sq m
- 2 Bathrooms 7.4 sq m, 6.7 sq m
- 1 Balcony 18 sq m
- 1 Terrace 17.3 sq m
- 1 Attic 46 sq m
- 7 Outbuildings 73 sq m, 73 sq m, 36 sq m, 31 sq m, 8 sq m, 6 sq m, 6 sq m
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Bowling green
- Shops 10 minutes
- Beach 60 minutes
- Town centre 10 minutes
- Supermarket 10 minutes
- Public pool
- Movies 10 minutes
- Airport 75 minutes
- Highway 20 minutes
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax2,070 €
- Personal property tax1,306 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures