Ref. 1281269 - Just Exceptional - Old outbuildings and house completely renovated with taste. Let yourself be seduced by the wonderful volumes.
Stone house of approximately 415 sqm including a gîte and heated pool and set on a 12604 plot. Altogether there are 4 reception rooms - a dining room, two living rooms, an office and a relaxation room with traditional alambic. You will be charmed by the authentic exposed stone and beams of these bright rooms also found in the fitted kitchen. There is also a bedroom and bathroom on the groundfloor.
3 bedrooms upstairs including a 50sqm master bedroom and other bathroom.
Independent attached gîte with view on the hills of the esturary.
Central heating and water softener. Heated Pool.
- Rooms 8 rooms
- Surface 420 m²
- Heating Radiator, Fuel oil
- Hot water Boiler
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation South
- Built in 1850
- Availability Free
- 1 Terrace
- 3 Walk-in closets 3.7 sq m, 3.7 sq m, 3.7 sq m
- 4 Bedrooms 29 sq m, 17 sq m, 16 sq m, 14.6 sq m
- 2 Lavatories 2.2 sq m, 0 sq m
- 3 Shower rooms / Lavatories 7 sq m, 4 sq m, 3.6 sq m
- 1 Corridor 6.2 sq m
- 1 Living room/dining area 23 sq m
- 3 Living-rooms 40 sq m, 35 sq m, 33 sq m
- 1 Study 29 sq m
- 1 Dining room 32 sq m
- 1 Outbuilding 122 sq m
- 1 Master bedroom 50 sq m
- 1 Bathroom 9.5 sq m
- 1 Landing 9.7 sq m
- Water softener
- Double glazing
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans