Ref. 15712 - Fall in love with the Maison de Maître with private access to the Charente River and private pontoon. The see-through entry partly in cement tiles and parlty in terra cotta leads you to several living areas and a private entry with at the bottom an old "lavoir", well, open outbuilding and caves.
Double living area with a living room (3 m ceilings) with fireplace and dining room also with fireplace. The fitted kitchen has got charming terra cotta floors. A plus - ground floor bedroom.
Upstairs, there is a large landing with wooden floors, 4 bedrooms (green, light blue, yellow, and dark blue) 2 shwoer rooms and one bathroom.
The attic is over 100sqm big with two large rooms and two small potential bedroom.
Heat pump heating.
A must see!!!
- Rooms 8 rooms
- Surface 224 m²
- Total area 121 m²
- Heating Underfloor, Heat pump
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Good condition
- Orientation East West
- View River
- Availability Free
- 1 Entrance 17.12 sq m
- 1 Living-room 29.8 sq m
- 1 Dining room 28 sq m
- 1 Kitchen 16 sq m
- 1 Root cellar 2 sq m
- 1 Lavatory 1 sq m
- 7 Bedrooms 31 sq m, 31 sq m, 17.42 sq m, 17 sq m, 16.9 sq m, 8.92 sq m, 8.38 sq m
- 1 Landing 13 sq m
- 2 Shower rooms / Lavatories 2.45 sq m, 0 sq m
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory 2.9 sq m
- 2 Attics 64 sq m, 40 sq m
- 3 Outbuildings 25 sq m, 18 sq m, 9 sq m
- 1 Cellar 6 sq m
- 1 Garden 631 sq m
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans