Ref. 15768 - Lovely stone property with a splendid view on a natural reserve, just fantastic for all those nature lovers. Surronded by a large park, with heated pool this relaxing area will seduce you.
The large bright rooms have been renovated with the charme of the old.
Just a few paddles away from the sea, the large gîte will be very successful for your guests.
More living areas can be developed with the attic with outdoor access. Multiple outbuildings too.
The stables and prairies will enable you to have horses or why not donkeys.
The close location near the islands, the right exposure and environment, migratory place for birds, just a few qualities for this unique property.
- Rooms 14 rooms
- Surface 500 m²
- Heating Central, Fuel oil, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Requires updating
- Orientation South
- View Countryside
- 2 Kitchens 37.7 sq m, 29.78 sq m
- 1 Living-room 47 sq m
- 3 Shower rooms / Lavatories 6.46 sq m, 4.7 sq m, 3.84 sq m
- 1 Entrance 29.5 sq m
- 11 Bedrooms 19.8 sq m, 19 sq m, 16 sq m, 15.6 sq m, 15.2 sq m, 15.2 sq m, 14.83 sq m, 14.8 sq m, 14 sq m, 13 sq m, 13 sq m
- 2 Bathrooms / Lavatories 8.3 sq m, 7.13 sq m
- 1 Laundry room 11 sq m
- 2 Landings 15.05 sq m, 4.1 sq m
- 1 Hallway 8.11 sq m
- 1 Workshop 38.6 sq m
- 2 Root cellars 9.69 sq m, 8.5 sq m
- 2 Corridors 5.8 sq m, 4.85 sq m
- 1 Living room/dining area 44 sq m
- 1 Land 22550 sq m
- Water softener
- Double glazing
- Swimming pool
- Beach 3 km
- Town centre 2 km
- Train station 13 km
- Supermarket 5 km
- Airport 50 km
- Sea 3 km
- TGV station 39 km
- Seller’s fees
- Property tax2,008 €
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing proceedings