Ref. 1745760 - Exceptional property with 18th century mansion which was owned by the noble family of Chièvres de Bourgogne.
Panoramic view over the vines. Great place to work and grow 40.52 ha in Fins bois, 8.91 ha in Bons Bois and 23.83 ha of land,
working material & equipement, several buildings are available, keeper's house, distilling chai, office room.
Stock of Eau de Vie 75 Hectolitres alcool pur and possibility of buying more stock.
Ideal for investors who wish to increase facilities and expand existing operations.
- Rooms 12 rooms
- Surface 73 m²
- Heating Central, Fuel oil, Individual
- Hot water Hot water tank
- Condition Requires renovation
- Floor 1st
- Orientation South West East East
- View Countryside Countryside
- Built in 1600
- 6 Outbuildings
- 1 Accommodation
- 1 Garage
- 3 Lands 40.53 sq m, 23.84 sq m, 8.92 sq m
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans