Ref. 015PB - The beauty and elegance of 19th century at the doors of the city of François the first and in the heart of a 9 h park. This grand property dominates the valley of the Charente.
Original decorative and architectural elements, fireplaces, wood floors, moldings, woodwork and ceiling with ornaments...
The 390 sqm ground floor of the castle is still a very family size area with original floors in the entry, original cement tiles, dining room with coffered ceiling with magnificent fireplace marked with the seal of the salamandre. The reception hall opens onto the stone terrace, sumptuous fireplace in the music room, decorated walls and ceilings, the bar is finely rounded, the cosy yellow living room, the office with worked fireplace, and kitchen and eating area overlooking the park.
The 212 sqm first floor with 360° view on the countryside and equipped with 4 bedrooms (2 onsuites).
On the second floor, large open space with kitchen, bathrooms and several bedrooms.
A little congac? Total relaxation around the pool area with a still as decoration piece. The Pool House is like a home with fitted kitchen, dining room open onto the terrace, shower room. The pool is located on the other side of the park away from the castle. It is almost like being all alone in the world.
Keeper's house at the entry.
- Rooms 18 rooms
- Surface 827 m²
- Total area 1307 m²
- Heating Central, Gas, Individual
- Condition Excellent condition
- View Countryside
- Built in 1840
- Availability Free
- 1 Pool house 120 m²
- 1 Garage
- 1 Workshop
- 2 Outbuildings
- 1 Land 90000 m²
- 3 Lavatories 9.02 m², 4 m², 0 m²
- 1 Eat-in kitchen 43.88 m²
- 6 Corridors 12.21 m², 9.44 m², 7.2 m², 6.6 m², 5.48 m², 4.44 m²
- 1 Linen room 16.08 m²
- 1 Kitchen 15.88 m²
- 1 Dining room 47.43 m²
- 1 Hall 89.19 m²
- 2 Living-rooms 48 m², 47.39 m²
- 1 Living room/dining area 32 m²
- 1 Study 23.57 m²
- 2 Landings 20.42 m², 4.74 m²
- 1 Master bedroom 67.07 m²
- 2 Bathrooms 16.93 m², 14.86 m²
- 8 Bedrooms 36.2 m², 27.8 m², 27.39 m², 27.02 m², 26 m², 22.03 m², 12.07 m², 9.19 m²
- 1 Suite 34.84 m²
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory 7.32 m²
- 1 Play room 56.38 m²
- 1 Attic 260 m²
- Video security
- Swimming pool
- Seller’s fees
- RSACRCS 513 944 777
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures