Ref. 19429 - For sale in the market town of Gémozac, 6 bedroom charming Charentaise stone house on a 0.2 acres plot.
All amenities / schools / restaurants are within walking distance.
This house full of character and authenticity, located in a touristy area, consists of:
- on the ground floor: entrance hall, kitchen, large dual aspect reception, two bedrooms and shower room.
- upstairs: mezzanine, four bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Laundry room / boiler room, stone garden shed and wooden terrace with above ground pool.
Fully fenced garden.
Oil fired central heating, single glazing and mains drainage.
Within 16 miles from the beach, 3 miles from the A10 motorway, 64 miles from La Rochelle airport and 68 miles from Bordeaux airport.
- Rooms 8 rooms
- Surface 190 m²
- Heating Central, Fuel oil, Individual
- Hot water Boiler
- Floor 1st / 1 floors
- 1 Garden shelter
- 1 Land 813 m²
- 1 Terrace
- 1 Entrance 14 m²
- 1 Kitchen 13 m²
- 1 Living room/dining area 52 m²
- 6 Bedrooms 17.4 m², 12.91 m², 12.2 m², 12 m², 11.85 m², 10.6 m²
- 2 Corridors 9 m², 4.6 m²
- 1 Shower room 3.5 m²
- 1 Lavatory 1.89 m²
- 1 Laundry room 10 m²
- 1 Mezzanine 5 m²
- 1 Bathroom / Lavatory 3.78 m²
- 1 Bathroom 6 m²
- Primary school
- Beach 26 km
- Town centre 32 km
- Hospital/clinic 32 km
- Sea port 13 km
- Secondary school
- Airport 103 km
- Highway 6 km
- Energy - Conventional consumptionIn progress
- Energy - Emissions estimateIn progress
- Seller’s fees
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures