Ref. 009OG - History lovers, come discover this 17th century mansion with a part dating back to the 14th century.
If you love authentic elements such as fireplaces, towers, secrte passages, this place is for you.
It is a lovely mix of history, panoramic view, and modern life.
There is a main house and 3 gîtes that can be used as a main residence or for receptions and rentals.
Located above the Charente River, in a quiet environnement, you can enjoy this lovely moment of history.
- Rooms 15 rooms
- Surface 411 m²
- Heating Individual
- Availability Free
- 1 Land 5611 m²
- 1 Cellar
- 1 Living-room 44.2 m²
- 1 Dining room 41.4 m²
- 1 Kitchen 25.4 m²
- 1 Laundry room 7.2 m²
- 8 Bedrooms 44.2 m², 27.5 m², 25.4 m², 16.6 m², 13.86 m², 10.84 m², 7.02 m², 6.28 m²
- 1 Walk-in closet 18.1 m²
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Shower room
- 3 Rooms 34.75 m², 33.42 m², 28.18 m²
- Swimming pool
- Energy - Conventional consumptionBlank
- Energy - Emissions estimateBlank
- 449,000 € fees not included
- 4.9 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees22,000 €
- Property tax4,037 €
- RSACRCS 513 944 777
- View our Fee plans
- No ongoing procedures